We are a consulting company that is working with strategic investors in Romania.
In Romania, the available grant program is the State Aid Scheme established by GD 807/ 2014. Please find attached the presentation of the state aid scheme. On this program you can finance most of the production facilities, medical clinic, hospitals, hotels and also warehouses.
The main coordinates of this financing program are:
Ø Eligible investments are those with a total value (VAT excluded) of at least 1 million EUR.
Ø The value of the nonreturnable aid that a company can receive is max. 37,5 mil. EUR, with the exception of the following regions: Bucharest – 7,5 mil. EUR, Ilfov and West region – 26,25 mil. EUR.
Ø State Aid intensity: maximum 50% of eligible investment cost, excepting Bucharest 10%, Ilfov and West region 35%.
Ø Eligible applicants: start-ups or existing companies, both SMEs and large companies
Ø Eligible expenditures:
- construction of new buildings
- procurement of technical installations, machinery and equipment necessary in the production process
- intangible assets (costs with patents, licenses, know-how and other intellectual property rights)
- building rental for carrying out the productive activity (only for the duration of project implementation)
It is not eligible the refurbishment of the buildings or machinery replacement.
This scheme is open and the projects can be submitted until the annual budget allocated to the scheme is depleted.
We offer specific consultancy for GD 807 state aid, on each stage of the project:
- Preliminary consulting (eligibility analysis of the project and applicant company) – usually this preliminary consultancy is free of charge, under the condition you work forward with us for the funding application.
- Preparing the funding application
- Project management after the application approval (preparing the reimbursement applications, assistance in development of project activities, preparing the specific procedures for aquisitions, drafting the progress reports of the project to be submitted to financing authority etc.)
Last year, our clients took more than 60% of the entire national romanian budget from the Ministry of Finance (GD 807/2014). There are few consultants who have real experince on this state aid scheme.
In the links to the presentation of the GD 807 program, I have also attached our general presentation and the file “GD 807 – DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION necessary for eligibility assessment – 2018″, to provide to us, in order to analyze if your company can apply on this state aid scheme.
If you need any information let me know on 004 0758.839.883.