CHIN-ALLIA is a unique and globally-recognized event. CHIN-ALLIA 2012 Welcomes in Shanghai small and medium size businesses from various industry and services sectors
CHIN-ALLIA proposes over 2 days, face-to-face meetings in a “business speed dating” format from the 16h to 18th of January 2012.
This international business development event CHIN-ALLIA will allow business leaders to have up to 14 personalized and pre-scheduled 30-minute face-to-face meetings with potential partners of their choice.
CHIN-ALLIA is a springboard toward making new international partnerships, in addition to informal meetings in a professional and friendly environment.
8 Reasons to Participate to CHIN-ALLIA 2012
Ignorance more expensive than INFORMATION!
• Better understand the trends of big and booming Chinese market.
• Reinforce your position in the international marketplace
• Create new partnerships with different sectors and countries
• Look for commercial, financial, strategic or technical partnerships
• Develop new export markets and first of all in China
• Identify new business opportunities
• Research and gather information on international markets
• Develop and create new products in China by sharing Know-How and creativity with partners
CHIN-ALLIA 2012 by numbers:
One day check-in, conference and welcome ceremony
• 2 days of professional meetings: January 17 and 18th
• Up to 14 personalized pre-scheduled business meetings for each participant
• More than 400 business leaders from various innovative sectors
• More than 2,400 one-on-one business meetings scheduled.
From 19th on, additional program to visit Shanghai or to do additional contacts on demand.
Are you looking for new partnerships?
Participate to Chin-allia thanks to the collaboration with Futurallia, gives to the participants the opportunity to meet potential business partners through a series of personalized B2B meetings. Over two days, you will participate in up to 14 personalized and pre-scheduled 30-minute each, face-to-face meetings.
A fascinating race against time that almost always ends up with business and investment opportunities.
So if you would like to register or simply obtain more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Preparing your Individual Business Meetings
• Each registered company is provided with a unique login code to access our proprietary on-line client area, where each participant will create a personal profile, specify his/her business activities, and indicate the type of partnership(s) sought and/or offered.
• Once the online catalog opens, X days before the event you will be able to browse and search the list of participating companies and view the profiles of your potential partners or new contacts.
• You can then select up to 14 meeting choices from the list of participating companies.
• Our very efficient and well proved matchmaking software then creates a personalized meetings schedule for each participant, which is received upon arrival at the event.
Organization of your individual business meetings
You will receive a personalized schedule of 30-minute one-on-one meetings with up to 14 companies according to:
• Your meeting requests, but also…
• Companies that have asked to meet with you
• And of course, Reciprocal requests = this is the must!
If necessary, an interpreter will be assigned to any of your meetings as required. You can also take advantage of networking breaks, lunches and dinners to socialize, relax, and informally develop other contacts.
Not the least, you can be in touch with our delegates from western countries present in their booth
In addition to the one-on-one B2B “matchmaking” meetings, CHIN-ALLIA 2012 participants will have a unique opportunity to visit and network with a diverse group of exhibitors located within and around the meeting area. Specially designated “development zones” within China are invited to participate.
Exhibitors will have plenty of opportunity to promote their services to an international audience of small and medium size business owners from around the world (100,000 direct contacts minimum guaranteed).
The Exhibit Area provides an ideal venue outside of the scheduled meetings to form many additional contacts and relationships!
Exhibitors: AROBASE COMMUNICATION is the official Service Contractor for Chin-allia. You can order additional display items directly from AROBASE COMMUNICATION in Shanghai.
If you have any inquiries, please contact us at email@example.com for a free quotation.
The Experts Exhibits
International trade specialists and Corporate service providers will be located in the Experts Village. These will include transportation and logistics companies, international banks and financial institutions, international law firms, insurance companies, international trade organizations, etc.
The Participant can be sponsors and exhibit their own products or present their services as a sponsor of Chin-allia
The Partners / Sponsors Exhibits
The Partner/Sponsor area will showcase these companies in a prime location.
The international area is always popular at CHIN-ALLIA. These booths are where international Delegation Leaders from around the world will be located representing their countries, regions and/or territories or regions.
Since the first held in 1990, the event has always been conceived of as for owners, directors, and managers of small and medium size businesses from all industrial sectors wishing to develop business partnerships. This is one of CHIN-ALLIA ‘s strengths: bringing together professionals from different industries who can then share their know-how and apply it to other sectors at the events. CHIN-ALLIA is about creating new partnerships and new opportunities: to develop those, the partners first need to be informed and of course to meet!
“The better understanding comes by direct contact”.
To facilitate your seeking or survey, and finding connections, a non-exhaustive and “open” list of predefined sectors is proposed:
Agri-food and Wines
Construction, public works and infrastructure.
Automobile, mechanical and metallurgical industries, aeronautics
Energy- Environment and Sustainable Development, Solar.
Communication, advertising, media, printing and publishing
Human and animal health, cosmetology
Electronics, optics, photonics
Promotion and economic development agencies
Corporate and business services and Hospitality
Biotechnology, chemistry, new materials, new technologies
Consumer goods, clothing, and luxury.
We are expecting participants from around the world: North and South America, Europe, Africa, Middle-East. CHIN-ALLIA has a definite global reach.
CHIN-ALLIA 2012, thanks the Futurallia partnership and network, will reconfirm this once again with the participation of delegations from more than 30 countries:
Last events : http://www.futuralliakc2011.com/